Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 4 November 2011

In The Press! Perfect Wedding Magazine issue 62

Whoop whoop! Perfect Wedding Magazine have featured my Appliqué Cake Wedding Invitation by me Kate Lewis Design it's on pg179 if you have the mag! If not here it is:
Have a fab weekend.
Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x