Happy sunny Friday!
Today's Friday Feature is a bit of fun - it should make you smile at least!
Last Friday I had a cocktail party and for a bit of entertainment I made a few props for a 'make-shift' photobooth. It was so much fun I want to share it with you.
They say a picture tells a thousand words so here you go.....
It was such a great addition to our party, everyone wanted a go - who doesn't like a daft hat or funny moustache!!!
If you want a go at making your own moustaches etc, here's a quick run-down of what I did. I've even made a template - please email me if you'd like a PDF to download!
You will need: prop templates , felt or card, double-sided tape, sticks (I used wooden skewers)
- Print out your templates and cut them out
- Draw round each shape onto either felt or card (you'll need a pair of each shape) and cut them out
- Put double-sided tape onto one half of your shapes and put the stick in place
- Carefully put the other half of your shape on top, sandwiching the stick in-between
- Do that for all your shapes and you're done!
I would LOVE to hear from you if you give this a go!
Have a great weekend.
Love Kate x