Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Monday 5 September 2011

In The Press! Wedding Ideas Magazine issue 100

Happy 100th issue to Wedding Ideas magazine! The 100th issue is huge and jam-packed with wedding loveliness!

And to top it off.................there are 4 of my products featured this month - including my vintage butterfly save the date which is on the "10 of the best save the dates" page!!!! I'm so chuffed to be featured again!
Here you are:
Pink Wedding Cake Table Number

Jewel Butterfly Evening & Wedding Invitations

Vintage Butterfly Save The Date

Sequin Swirl (purple) Table Number
Plus I have a special reader offer for the 100th issue - 15% off any Kate Lewis Design wedding stationery order must be placed by the end of the year!
The magazine is out in just 2 days - 7th September, if you're getting married this issue is a must buy!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x