Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Monday 5 September 2011

Featured! In Perfect Wedding Magazine!

Ooooooh my Monday just got a whole lot better!

I was flicking through my copy of Perfect Wedding magazine.........

..............and was delighted to see one of my products from my Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous boutique.
Kate Lewis Design at Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous!

It is featured on the "must buys - Table numbers" page175! I'm totally ecstatic as its my first feature in this wedding magazine!

Here it is:
must buys - table numbers!

Table Numbers Pack 10 - Butterfly Swoosh by Kate Lewis Design

The butterfly swoosh is one of my most popular designs - you can see the full range on my website here.

Please go and check out Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous - it is a totally FANTASTIC website full of the best products from British Designers. You can always have a peek at my Kate Lewis Design Boutique while you're there too!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x