Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 8 September 2011

Featured! Ice The Cake.

Some of my very own Kate Lewis Design bespoke wedding stationery has been featured on the very fabulous Ice The Cake website!!


In a real life wedding story: James & Sarah's Amazing Alice in Wonderland Wedding
Here are a few photos of the bespoke stationery I designed for them - its very sparkly!
 I'm so excited to see it all as part of their special day! Check out the wedding cake it looks AMAZING!


Click here to view the article!
If you love a good wedding it's a MUST read!

Big smiles today!
Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x