Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Award Winning Invitations!!!

Hello!
Today I want to share with you some exciting news:

Kate Lewis Design has WON an award! Yippeeeee!

www.weddingindustryexperts.com 

In the Wedding Industry Experts Awards 2012:
Kate Lewis Design WON Best Invitations in Manchester!

Aaaannnnnd.........I'm a FINALIST: ranked number 22 out of 100 Best Invitations Worldwide! Wowzers!

www.weddingindustryexperts.com


So massive thanks to all of you lovely people who voted for me, very chuffed I am!

Aaaaaannnnnnnddddd..........to top it off.........they have asked me to join the Wedding Industry Experts’ International panel of expert Wedding Invitation Designers!!! Which is such an honour indeed! So watch this space, I'll update with my contribution in a few weeks time.

A bit about Wedding industry Experts:
The Wedding Industry Experts is a world-wide independent panel of c that completes comprehensive industry monitoring and analysis. The panel publishes weekly industry reports that are available free of charge. The Wedding Industry Experts Awards employs a true ‘people’s choice’ ethic- instead of appointing an arbitrary panel of judges, the public are asked to vote via the website for their favourite vendors in their city. 

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x