Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wedding Wonder of the Week! The Cake Box


Happy Wednesday!




Today I have a lovely Wedding Wonder of the Week to introduce you to!  Let me introduce Liz from The Cake Box and her beautiful elegant cakes..........






  • Tell me a bit about yourself and your company.
I have been designing cakes for over 13yrs and my company The Cake Box in Cheshire caters for any design and budget. I get a lot of repeat business which makes my job worth while.
 
  • Are you married?
 Not Married at the moment but fingers crossed hey !!
  • What attracted you to working in the wedding industry?
I started cake decorating at a young age with my grandma and my passion for cake decorating bloomed from there
  • What is your favourite part of working with bride & grooms (to-be)? 
Getting the chance to be part of their special day and designing their bespoke wedding cake and seeing their faces when its revealed.
 
  • What is your most favourite wedding theme at the moment?
White, classic, simple, elegant design
  • Top wedding tip?
Always have a budget and colour theme
  • What do you think the next big wedding trends might be?
Royal Wedding cakes 
 
  • Where can we find your fabulous company?
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/thecakebox2012
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/box_cake
WEBSITE: www.the-cake-box.net 
  • What are your plans for the future?
Open a shop in Macclesfield, increase my customer base and spend a day working at Choccywoccydoodah

Well I'm certainly excited for the new shop opening in my home town of Macclesfield! Big thanks to The Cake Box for sharing all this with us!

Love Kate x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x