Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 28 June 2012

In The Press! Wedding Ideas Magazine issue 110

Yippeeeee! The amazing lovely people at Wedding Ideas Magazine have featured some of my Kate Lewis Design Wedding Stationery again! It's so exciting to flick through and see one of my own creations sitting in the middle of a beautiful page never mind 9 of them! I'm thrilled to see so many of them in this months issue.

fairy girl thank you card
appliqué cake table plan
3D butterfly table number
NEW bride & groom menu and 3D butterfly menu
3D butterfly place card
Bride & Groom thank you card and dandelion thank you card
3D butterfly table number

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x