Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wedding Wonder of the Week - Aaryanna Designs

Happy Wednesday!




Today I have a sparkly & gorgeous Wedding Wonder for you....Aaryanna Designs.....


  • Tell me a bit about yourself and your company.

Back in 2002 after being made redundant I decided to start working for myself and returned to my previous love of dressmaking where I specialized in special occasion wear including bridal and communion dresses. While doing this I started to design and create tiaras and wedding jewellery eventually this became my new focus. Leaving the dresses behind Aaryanna Designs was born and I have not looked back since.


  • Are you married?

No I am not married and have to admit I love being single. I really am all for people getting married if you meet that special person but I also think life can be an amazing journey on your own.


  • What attracted you to working in the wedding industry?

I love being creative and although not a girly girl I also like pretty things :) The feeling I get from helping my brides and the fact that they choose me to be a part of one of the most important days of their lives just really gives me a real sense of achievement and satisfaction.


  • What is your favourite part of working with brides & grooms?

I think once I have sent the brides their order and they either email me or send a ‘Thank You’ card because they are so pleased with their jewellery and the service I provide just makes all the long hours worthwhile.


  • What is your favourite wedding theme at the moment?

I don’t really have a favourite theme as to me your accessories and jewellery should be your own personal choice. The jewellery I create tends to be more timeless and elegant.


  • Top wedding tip?

Sit and think about what you like and what suits you. Buy your dress first and then take your time looking for the right jewellery. Remember expensive accessories are not always the best so don’t be swayed by the price.


  • What do you think the next big wedding trends might be?

I think the vintage theme will be around for a little longer but I think it may be softer and more understated. Going for timeless, elegant jewellery is the way forward for me.

  • Where can we find your fabulous company?

Website: http://www.aaryanna.co.uk/
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/aaryannadesigns


  • What are your plans for the future?

I am currently working on new designs and want to be able to offer as much choice as I can for my gorgeous brides to be! I am working hard to bring brides one of the largest choices of pearl and crystal bridal jewellery available.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Aaryanna Designs for sharing these gorgeous designs with us - stunning!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x