Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 20 July 2012

Friday Feature - Sky Living TV series about WEDDINGS!!!

Calling all engaged couples across the UK and Republic of Ireland - are you getting married between August and October 2012??? If yes read on.............


Sky Living is looking for engaged couples to take part in a BRAND NEW TV series about married life.
They want to hear what you have planned for your special day and the year ahead.

If you’re planning a wedding, civil partnership or an alternative ceremony, they would like to hear from you!!!





Please help spread the word and find some fab couples to feature on this new TV show!


Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x