Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Feature - Beautiful Cuticle!

Happy Friday!






Today I'm super pleased to introduce the very lovely Imogen from Beautiful Cuticle as my Friday Feature. I have 'known' Imogen for a while as we have many mutual friends in our little home town of Macclesfield, but it's not until recently when we connected on Twitter did we spark up a great friendship. Not only is Imogen a talented business woman she is also a totally fab and lovely girl as you shall see.........


  • About you......who you are, what you like, what you don’t like…. Basically anything you want to share
I'm Imogen Hope, I'm a mum and wife. I love friends, yoga, meditation, swimming, friends & family.



  • About your company......when, why and how you started, what your company does and why it does it best, where can we find you (email, website, shop, etc)
Beautiful Cuticle started in February 2012. I decided it was a career I wanted to follow after I'd had my son (Jonah now 2) as i knew it might be my only chance to re-train (originally I have studied art, design and art history) and I wanted to do something I had a genuine interest in and could start my own business with so I could work around my family. It's a mobile nail technician service that does all nail treatments from manicures, pedicures to luxury spa treatments to extensions, overlays, Shellac and pamper parties. All in the comfort of your home at a time to suit you. BeautifulCuticle is THE best because it's friendly and professional with the best quality products and services, knowledge of the beauty industry, fashion industry and all the latest trends available for great prices.
Email is Imogen.hope@hotmail.co.uk, website is www.beautifulcuticle.com, phone number is 07948276535



  • What or who inspires you?
The people who inspire me are all my friends who I've got to know more since starting my own business who are in the same position. People who have connected with me via twitter and Facebook, it's a beautiful little community who all support and elevate each other. As well as Kate Lewis cards I have friends making cushions, bags, cider, selling lingerie, painting, making jam, hiring vintage crockery, opening shops, cafes and more! All these little local business' are inspirational to be taking on the big guys and winning and I love to be part of that.


  • Top 3 on your wish list right now?
  1. A massage ( house moving is taking its toll!)
  2. One of my husbands made from scratch currys and
  3. Lots of sunshine!!



  • Tell us your best/ funniest joke…………go on its Friday!
How do you make a duck into a soul singer?
Put it in a microwave till its Bill Withers ;-)
(Aahahahaha LOVE it!)

  • What do you have planned for this weekend?
So much! Friday I have a wedding reception, Saturday we move house, Sunday my husband and I are going away to Chester for the day/night because Monday is our 3rd wedding anniversary then it's his birthday! Busiest weekend ever!


  • Finally (thank Chrunchie) what give’s you that ‘Friday-Feeling’?
A chilled glass of Pinot.


Thanks so much to Imogen for sharing all of this with us........which reminds me I must book an appointment with Beautiful Cuticle for a wedding in June I'm going to! Good luck with the big move this weekend, I hope it's sunny for you! And Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Nick! 

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x