Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 27 April 2012

Made In Macclesfield

Hello!

I'd like to share with you a little 'badge' I've created to add to some promotional literature for my local area of Macclesfield.

I think it's really important to "BUY LOCAL" when you can, and I think its getting more popular by the day. Here in Macclesfield we've been lucky enough to have a monthly Market in the town centre which has grown into something fabulous. Our local market is called "Treacle Market". Treacle Market is a quality Arts, Antiques & Crafts, & Food and Drink Market that takes place on the last Sunday of each month.  It's held on the cobbles of the historic old Marketplace and Chestergate in Macclesfield. The next market is this Sunday (29th April 2012) from 10am to 3.30pm - so get down there!



A fabulous local gift shop, Mootiful, stocks Kate Lewis Design greeting cards and they have asked me to print a small banner for the display to include "made in Macclesfield" as customers are always happy to hear that the cards are designed & made by a local gal! 

So here is my 'badge':



I think it looks quite striking and I might get some stickers made to go on the front of the card bags! What do you think? I might even extend my range!!!

Have a great weekend especially if you decide to visit Macclesfield and the Treacle Market!
Love Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x