Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wedding Wonder of the Week: Love Bouquets

Good morning! On a rather grey day here in Cheshire I'm really happy to be bringing a bit of sparkle to you all! 


Today my Wedding Wonder of the Week is Natalie from Love Bouquets.......enjoy!



        Tell me a bit about yourself and your company.
We are mother and daughter in law, who decided to make a crystal and brooch bouquet for my own wedding, after showing a few people orders started flowing in and here we are today.

        Are you married and will you share some of your details?
Yes, i got married 1st June 2011 to my amazing husband Tom, at Talland bay church overlooking the sea in Cornwall. I wore a midnight blue dress and my bridesmaids wore maxi dresses.
Natalie & Tom on their wedding day

        What attracted you to working in the wedding industry?
It was knowing that what we created brought happiness to our customers. We never thought it would become so popular. I have made so many friends in the industry and have worked with many on shoots they have become my extended family. There really is no better industry to work in.
Natalie's own wedding bouquet - made from mother of pearl hand carved Bethlehem brooches fresh water pearls and swarovski crystals

        What is your favourite part of working with bride & grooms (to-be)?
For me its seeing there faces when they collect their order and seeing that we have worked hard to make something they will cherish forever. For those that can't collect the best part is sending the email containing the finished item and getting an excited response from the bride. We put alot of hours and effort into making our designs so it makes it all worth while.
rei bennett photography

        What is your most favourite wedding theme at the moment?
We dont really have any themes but i would love to make something seaside based, my own wedding bouquet contained shells but not as many as i would have liked xx

        Top wedding tip?
my top wedding tip is to book your suppliers fast, we are booked up a year in advance which is great but we hate turning people away. My other tip is splash out on photography as you never regret getting amazing pictures.


        What do you think the next big wedding trends might be?
(not a clue) lets just hope its still crystals and brooches xx

        Where can we find your fabulous company?
we are online only, but we do stock some designs at the fabulous new bridal shop glamour bridal and prom based in Bolton. our website is www.lovebouquets.co.uk our email is lovebouquets@gmail.com

        What are your plans for the future?
We hope to carry on being as busy as we are, and will be launching our one off creations with many themes and colours, that once there sold thats it. xxx

I hope you've enjoyed Natalie's work as much as I do - if only I'd know about this type of bouquet when I got married!! They are so gorgeous and you get to keep it after the day - amazing!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x