Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Google!

Google is 13 today! A teenager! Wow I cannot believe it - I feel old!

What did we do in the days before we could 'Google' it!?.........go to the library I guess! and who has time for that these days?

In true Google spirit the Google logo today is a splendid birthday picture!


Happy Birthday Google!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x