Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 23 September 2011

Friday Feature! Wedding Supplier Pack FREEBIE!

Happy Friday!

Today's Friday Feature is a great one for anyone getting married in the great North West of England! Its too good to miss!

How do you fancy getting details (and special offers) from over 50 of the finest North West Wedding Suppliers - for FREE?! Well you can do just that - read on...... No more trudging around a Wedding Fair for hours, just wait for your pack to arrive and you can peruse it at you leisure! Easy as that!
We all know how stressful it can be trying to find the right supplier, and I'm sure you've all thought "we should just go to 'one more' wedding fair just to be sure we've found everything!" Well this way it takes a little bit of the stress away - as it has all been done for you!

The fantastic Wedding Bits n Bobs have rallied around and collected details form some of the best wedding suppliers in the North West and have kindly put an amazing Wedding Suppliers Pack together (which is free!) for any brides who request one!

The official launch of these packs was last Friday, 16th September and they have been overwhelmed with requests - so if you want one get in quick! Click this link and it will take you to the request page where all you need to do is fill in your contact details, and then sit back and wait for your pack to arrive!

Order your Wedding Supplier Pack now!

While you're there it's well worth checking out what Wedding Bits n Bobs have to offer, they have everything you'd need on your day and especially if you're DIY-ing.

I hope this is of some use to a few brides and grooms out there.

Have a fab Friday and lovely weekend.

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x