Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Monday 10 December 2012

Day 10 of my 2012 Advent Giveaway


It's Monday (worse luck) so to cheer you all up here's what's behind door 10........... (its much better than David Cameron)......


...........it's ONE FREE CARD from Kate Lewis Design. Have a look to see which one you'd choose in my - SHOP



Who wants it then???? I want to know why should get it and which card you'd pick!? Get commenting - here or on Facebook........go!

Love Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Today's winner is Carol-Anne Kirby (via facebook) - well done! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x