Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Sunday 2 December 2012

"2012 Advent Giveaway" DAY 2

What's behind door number 2???


Why it's a paper snowflake decoration printable! Make your own pretty paper snowflakes to decorate your window, tree or anywhere in fact! You can print this as many times as you like!!!
Who remembers making these as kids? And why don't we make them any more? They are still as much fun, believe me!

Now you can have a go with this simple template :)



If you'd like to be in with a chance of getting your hands on this, just comment on here or on my Facebook post why you would like it, and I will pick the best comment tomorrow!

Love Kate x

1 comment:

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x