Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Google Doodle - London 2012 Basketball!

I'm loving today's Google Doodle mini game of basketball for London 2012 Olympics!



What a great way to procrastinate!
Have fun.......

Love Kate x

1 comment:

  1. This post about London 2012 Basketball is very informative.This is the 13th Doodle for the London 2012 Summer Olympics.The event is taking place from Saturday 28 July – Sunday 12 August

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x