Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Ok I admit I've been really rubbish with my blog over the past month (or so!) December was stupidly busy and something had to give. The blog gave :(

So I shall write down a few New Year resolutions (if I write them down I can't pretend they didn't exist!)

  • I will blog more and it will be better :)
  • I will try harder with Facebook, to get more 'like'ers
  • I will be more selfish when it comes to business 'friends' who take more advice from me than they are prepared to give (you live and learn!)
  • I will update my Wedding Stationery website.
  • I will try to get my greeting cards into more independent shops.
  • I will have a break at lunch, it's never going to be a lunch hour but will try to 'stop' for half an hour at least.
That will do for now - no point in setting too much to do!!!

Love Kate x

1 comment:

  1. Love the resolutions, hope going well for you so far. Love you twitter and facebook icons on the blog, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x