This week's "wonder" is a complete pleasure to introduce to you.......Janey from Sweet Days and Roses. I first met Janey at a Wedding Fayre at Capesthorne Hall and was mesmerised by her beautiful stand. If you like flowers, vintage or anything exquisitely elegant then you will immediately fall in love with Janey's work.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your company.
SDAR (Sweet Days and Roses) where I design and plan beautiful weddings.
|The lovely Janey|
|How gorgeous are these roses?|
|A gorgeous table setting from SDAR|
- Are you married, and if so; will you share some of your details?
|I LOVE this dress!|
|Mr & Mrs B|
- What attracted you to working in the wedding industry?
- What is your favourite part of working with bride & grooms (to-be)?
- What is your most favourite wedding theme at the moment?
- Top wedding tip?
- What do you think the next big wedding trends might be?
- Where can we find your fabulous company?
- What are your plans for the future?
I'd like to thank Janey for sharing all of this with us, I'm sure you'll agree Janey's work is indeed wonderful, and is very deserved of Wedding Wonder of the Week.
If this is the look you want for your wedding you MUST speak to Janey, she will provide it (with bells on) and to top it off she is one of the loveliest girls in the wedding industry.
I'm excited to see some of Janey's interior design work.......a new feature for the future hopefully!
Thank you again Janey x x